• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

New video: the importance of breathing

Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

Verified dentist
Hi everyone,

Here is my new video named the importance of breathing:
It is not exactly about dental fear but more about a nearly technical aspect of the dental experience: continuous breathing during treatment.
I offer all kind of practical solution to this problem and try to emphasise the notion that a patient has to work together with the dentist in finding the best way to overcome this issue.

Enjoy.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Great video and reminder Dr Daniel. It really made a big difference to me when my previous dentist would remind me of this during anesthetic and times he saw I was visibly a little more fearful or stressed. Thanks for this :)