Not sure what to do, please help

L

Ldennis98

I got my wisdom tooth removed last Wednesday, yesterday I went to the dentist because I kept getting pain around the site that was spreading to the adjacent teeth. The dentist said the hole is still quite big and should be smaller by now and that it’s not healing properly probably due to a build up of debris in the site. He used a water flosser to clean it and then put some clove paste in the socket and it worked wonders, I was pain free all day yesterday. Today, I have noticed that most of the paste has gone and all that remains is a small amount of paste, and white tissue. I can’t see any bone or anything. I’ve started getting pain again but it’s not as bad as it was, it’s just a little throb every now and then. I have work tomorrow for 3 days in a row then it’ll be the weekend and the dentist will be shut, I’m not sure if I should ride it out and see how I go, or go back to the dentist again today. The pain really isn’t that bad at all it’s just annoying. I’m worried of it getting worse and then being stuck at work or having to ring in sick. Shall I just carry on with my rinses and leave it?