• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Nottinghamshire, Mansfield NG18 - Thackeray Dental Care

brit

brit

Super Moderator
Staff member
Thackeray Dental Care

Recommended by long-standing poster SUDZS:
'I just wanted to post back to say I went to Thackerays and it was a very good experience indeed!

...well in comparason to the string of dodgy experiences I've had over the last 2 and a half years.

Although they do not do any sedation I took a valium (and a bit! ) and had 2 local anaesthetics for two large fillings and I can only say it went really well!

I saw Julia Riley there and she was efficient and gentle and it was the first time in a long time that when they say you will feel a small scratch, I barely felt a very small tiny scratch!

If you can manage without sedation, apart from valium, then I can wholeheartedly recommend this place!

Special mention to the practice manager Sam, very welcoming and will make you feel at ease. I'm just sorry I'm of to Australia and wont be able to go back to them for at least a year'

Last edited by a moderator:
Back