• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

OMG, I actually did it.

N

NANAx4

The dentist gave me 2 Halcion to take on an empty stomach one hour prior to the approintment. Hubbie drove me in and waited for me.

The dentist also used nitrosoxide and I was in lala land. I can only remember waking up once from pain at which point he administered more novacain. The next time I woke up, they were telling me to open my mouth so they could put in my dentures.

Then they walked me out to the car.

I have an appt for next week, but am trying to get in sooner. There isn't enouph for the back teeth, they hitt when I try to close my mouth.

I aslo look like I was in a boxing match from all the bruising. LOL

biffo1963

biffo1963

Blimey, those are white, wish mine were that colour ! Congratulations, nice job !

John

Q

queenoffear

They look wonderful. You look gorgeous. You are very brave and very courageous. :jump:

N

NANAx4

Thanks so much, I really appreciate your kind words. As far as the color, I could have gone way whiter than that, but didn't want them to look too unnatural or "hollywood white". lol

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Freyja Share Your Success Story! 3
S Support 1
A Support 2
D Support 3
H Support 6