• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

One of the teeth in my partial doesn't look right, with I be charged to have it fixed

M

molberg

One of the teeth in my partial doesn't look right, with I be charged to have it fixed

I just got my partial yesterday, and the fake tooth on one side does not go all the way to the top of the gap, as well I have clear clasps and a part of the tooth is clear, where it should be while leaving a dark spot that looks like a bad cavity. I did not notice it when I was in the office as I had my young son with me and didn't have much time. My question is, will they fix this for free or will I have to pay more money? I just spent over 1600.00 on my partial and I feel like it should look right, right now the tooth looks obviously fake, more like I have a pice of food stuck there with a gap at the top rather than a tooth. I have included a picture, to better understand what I am saying.

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    347.7 KB · Views: 30
Re: One of the teeth in my partial doesn't look right, with I be charged to have it fixed

Obviously I am no expert, but I would expect them to fix that for you at no extra cost. At least I'd expect that if they hadn't fit it sufficiently. Did you mention it to your dentist? What was their response? Will be interesting to know what they say. I am getting a partial myself in April.

Back