• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Overlapping front teeth PAINFULL :(

J

JasonP

My front teeth were fine as little as 3 days ago, then I thought one of my front teeth (left of my main front teeth I think the left lateral incisor) felt like I could move it a bit but it was still fine.

Then only 3 days ago I had really bad pain when I touched the tooth and in as little as half a day it over/under-laps (it is behind slightly) the central incisor. It feels like there is tremendous pressure on it and the pain is really bad. Ibuprofen doesn't really work and paracetamol not at all :(

My wisdom teeth are in their final stages of coming through I'm guessing this has something to do with it could someone tell me my options I fell like ripping it out.

Many thanks in advance,

Jason.

It's nothing to do with your wisdom teeth. Most likely thing is a bit of food has become lodged in the gum around the problem tooth and set up a local infection. Go and see your dentist ASAP.

Back