• Welcome! It's great to see you.

Most of our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who have an extreme fear of the dentist, or a fear of specific things that they dread about dental visits. Other members have had these fears at some point in their lives. Amongst our membership there is a wealth of expertise that has been developed through having to deal with dental phobia and anxiety.

We are an actively moderated forum with a team of experienced moderators that works hard to keep the forum safe for visitors and members.

We are also lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators, who can help with any dental (or other!) questions you may have. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dentist. We are always happy to welcome new dentists to our community - please do join in the discussions!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Oxford, Oxfordshire

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
When Alastair Nash used to work in Bedford, he was recommended on the (now defunct) Beyond Fear Database by other nervous patients. Alastair's approach is to work with the individual to plan a programme, with his help, to suit them. He also received the following comment on our old ProBoards forum:

"I'll second that. I have seen Dr Nash for some time. I'm still terrified before I go for treatment, but come away feeling OK."

He has now opened a practice in Oxford city centre. The website is here:

http://42stgiles.com

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
A Support 1
letsconnect South East 0
S South East 0