• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

painless bump above a root canal.

S

sweatpea

Hi I have had a painless bump above a root canalled tooth for a few years. It's neighbor, next to it is also root canalled. This neighbor tooth, abscessed and was drained and retreated by an endodontist. I was just wondering if it could be scar tissue caused by draining the neighboring tooth? Anyone have a bump on their gums, left from a cut that was made to drain an abscess?o_O

T

Thephilsblogbar

Best thing to do is see a dentist, I have a bump on my gum currently where I had an abcesss in 2015. My dentist told me the white mark/bump what i got is where I bump myself with my tooth brush