Panaromic x-ray. Any cracks?

U

Useruser

Hi,
I am attaching my panaromic x-ray image. I have fillings on few tooth. 13,14,15,19. And on 19th I did replace it with a new filling last week. This panaromic taken before the filling replacement.
I have some discomfort on tooth 19 and my dentist said that I need crown to cover it up because he guess there might be a crack underneath. I would like to know if you see any cracks on this x-ray?
What can we identify using panaromic x-rays? This is the first time I have taken that. Please look into it and share your opinion.

My current dentist say I need crown on 19. I see a new dentist a couple of months back and she suggested root canal for 15. Is both necessary now? Can we identify using panaromic x-ray?
Thank you. NATARAJAN^GIRIJA_MN04_MP01_026.JPG

Last edited:
U

Useruser

Anyone know what can we diagnose through the panaromic x-rays?

Gordon

Gordon

Administrator
Staff member
Verified dentist
I believe I've said this before? Hard to keep track... go visit another practice :)
The panoramic film shows you have very minimal restorations, not much sign of bone loss and you've got all your upper teeth but are missing 2 lower wisdom teeth. That's about all you can get from it.

U

Useruser

I believe I've said this before? Hard to keep track... go visit another practice :)
The panoramic film shows you have very minimal restorations, not much sign of bone loss and you've got all your upper teeth but are missing 2 lower wisdom teeth. That's about all you can get from it.
Thank you so much