• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

PANICKING!! Please someone reply. Thanks.

A

Anxious

TWO of my upper molars, which my denture is gripped to, broke in half if not more. The Dentist did a temp filling on both. He said I would need crowns which I DEFIANETLY CAN'T afford. Would they need to be extracted in that case, or can they have like a permanent filling done to them and left like that? (I will fix the prob of the denture cause I will have one made to grip on the other molars.) I'm sort of panicking cause lately I seem to have a lot of trouble with my teeth and I'm tired of spending money to get them fixed. :( Thanks in advance.

Ask your dentist what your treatment options are in this case. If you tell him/her that funds are limited, he/she may be able to tell you what the least expensive option is.
Also, ask your dentist if they will arrange a payment plan for you, some dentists may not advertise that they will arrange a payment plan, but will if asked.
It wouldn't hurt to ask.
Best of luck to you and many :grouphug:'s,
Jen

Last edited:
Back