• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Periodontal Procedure

K

KingLady2020

Hello,

I was previously scheduled to have a deep cleaning, gum graft, and 2 wisdom teeth removed April 2nd. Would it be advisable to cancel this until further notice due to the COVID - 19 outbreak?

Regards,

S

Scared all the time

Hello,

I was previously scheduled to have a deep cleaning, gum graft, and 2 wisdom teeth removed April 2nd. Would it be advisable to cancel this until further notice due to the COVID - 19 outbreak?

Regards,
Most dental offices postpone any dental procedures unless it’s an emergency due to the virus. I’m surprised yours hasn’t yet.

K

KingLady2020

Called earlier to post pone/ reschedule and found out that this Friday would be their last day operating for a while.