• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Permanent Crown Help :)

S

simply_southern2

So, over the past 2-3 years I've decided to visit a new dentist and get my teeth worked on, over the years I've received three permanent crowns, two in the front one in the back, the two crowns in the front seem to be giving me problems....the one on the left side is extremely sensitive to air....coldness, and sometimes throbs, any input as to what could be wrong? The other crown on the right side feels loose! Is this my imagination? Will a crown fall out? Please help I'm scared it will!!! Thanks in advance!:)

carole

carole

Super Moderator
Hi welcome to the forum.

I would go back and see your dentist to get things checked out. It doesn't sound right to me.

S

simply_southern2

Hi :) it actually fell off Saturday!! I'm going in on Monday. I keep re cementing it but it doesn't want to stay. We called him Saturday and he gave some meds. Thanks. I hope everything goes well.