• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Permanent Crown Help :)

S

simply_southern2

So, over the past 2-3 years I've decided to visit a new dentist and get my teeth worked on, over the years I've received three permanent crowns, two in the front one in the back, the two crowns in the front seem to be giving me problems....the one on the left side is extremely sensitive to air....coldness, and sometimes throbs, any input as to what could be wrong? The other crown on the right side feels loose! Is this my imagination? Will a crown fall out? Please help I'm scared it will!!! Thanks in advance!:)

Hi welcome to the forum.

I would go back and see your dentist to get things checked out. It doesn't sound right to me.

Hi :) it actually fell off Saturday!! I'm going in on Monday. I keep re cementing it but it doesn't want to stay. We called him Saturday and he gave some meds. Thanks. I hope everything goes well.

Back