• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Perranporth, Cornwall

D

dentalphope

I have been putting off going to the dentist for ages because I was absolutely petrified :hidesbehindsofa:. A friend of mine who had dental treatment with sedation suggested I contact her dentist to see what he could do. I was so glad to find such a kind and understanding dentist, he really made me feel at ease and explained everything in plain english -which my previous dentist didn't do! Chris made me feel that being scared wasn't stupid and said that it was quite normal to be anxious. I agreed to have my treatment done with sedation and after 2 years of taking tablets because of toothache I am now able to get on with my life. I cannot thank Chris enough for what he has done and would recommend him to anyone. He is Dr Chris McConnell of St Piran Dental Practice in Perranporth in Cornwall. Tel 01872 573993. My friend found him on the website https://www.stpirandental.co.uk/
Good Luck.:jump: