• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Pershore, Worcestershire - Jenny Page

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Jenny, a dentist in Pershore, has contacted us with the following information:

Jenny Page BChD
Lincoln House Dental Practice
35 High Street
Pershore
Worcestershire
Phone: 01386552659
Email: [email protected]

Services offered:

TLC, Enhancing Control (stop signals, TSD etc.), Distraction, Desensitisation, Relaxation, Hypnosis, Numbing Gel, The Wand

About myself:

I qualified in 1995 and have since obtained a postgraduate advanced diploma in clinical hypnosis and stress management. I now teach this at BCU to other healthcare professionals. I enjoy helping people realise that dentistry is not as scary as they first thought!

Last edited:
Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letsconnect West Midlands 0
N West Midlands 1
letsconnect West Midlands 4