• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Please any help

L

Louie1

I had a root canal done on a front tooth about 4 years ago and I then I have since moved to another dentist and I had a crown put on top of the tooth has it was really dark and it looked awful , the dentist said the root canal was fine and the tooth was dead , well fast forward 18 months and I’m now starting to get pain in it , any body else have this and know why ? and what can be done about it thanks

Hi,
What you need is a diagnose from a dentist. That’s the only responsible answer a dentist can give you.
Where are you located? Due to the COVID situation it is not always possible to get regular dental care. If you are suffering from strong pain, it can be considered an emergency. It does not mean necessarily definitive treatment, a dentist can rather easily ease pain temporarily (again, after diagnosing the problem) and help you get a clearer picture on your dental issue.

Back