• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Please help, worried about tooth loss

T

TomesJapp

I will try and keep this short

as a young child, i didn't brush my teeth, I don't know why. I don't exactly remember how long I didn't brush my teeth for but it was a substantial amount of time, maybe between the ages of 9 to 14, since the age of roughly 14 I have brushed every day, twice a day, I am now 19 years old.
I have had numerous fillings since I was 14 as to be expected, but I can't shift the idea that I'm going to loose all my teeth any day now, I think my dentist knows my teeth are bad and isn't telling me, or maybe he doesn't realise just how bad they are

any reassurance would be so appreciated, exam season is coming up and my teeth are really stressing me, thank you

Its hard to get clear picture when you gave so little information but i think its not as bad as you think. Why would you think that your are going to lose all of them?

Back