• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Popcorn - Nothing or something?

A

AutographVirus

Hi all, back again.

Tonight whilst eating some popcorn, I managed to get a bit stuck between my teeth. Well, afterward I of course went to work removing the piece. Eventually it came free! However, the area it was lodged now feels rough and uneven. Am I just being paranoid or should I get along go the (ugh) dentist?

20150713_031902-1.jpg

Here's a picture for your uh, delight!

Last edited:
Hi all, back again.

Tonight whilst eating some popcorn, I managed to get a bit stuck between my teeth. Well, afterward I of course went to work removing the piece. Eventually it came free! However, the area it was lodged now feels rough and uneven. Am I just being paranoid or should I get along go the (ugh) dentist?

View attachment 1113

Here's a picture for your uh, delight!

Update: I can only assume it is a layer of enamel that's been chipped off, so I'll be making a dental appointment shortly. Anyone have any experience with this kind of problem?

Back