• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Possible dentists: Southport

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
St Paul's Square Dental Practice in Southport also offers treatment for phobic patients, according to the BDA website...
(2010 Update) They have received good feedback from one regular poster who acted on our suggestion some time ago.

Also 10Dental
10 Scarisbrick New Rd, Southport PR8 6PY:
Stephen Dodd offers hypnosis to help with anxiety and needle phobia

Roe Lane Family Dental Practice
133 Roe Lane
Southport
Lancashire
PR9 7PN

Dr Denise Ann Ashworth
The Village Dental Practice
Address: 26 Station Road - Ainsdale
SOUTHPORT
Merseyside
PR8 3HS

All these are listed on the BDA website as treating phobic patients, so it may be worth contacting them and finding out more about them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
M

Megeriah

Hello! Just to quickly say that my regular dentist is Mr McLean at Roe Lane Family Dental Practice & myself & my mum cannot praise him enough! (I'm sure the other dentists at this practice are brilliant too!) He quickly puts us at ease and he always recommends the best, least stressful & least painful option for any problems. Also, the practice at Roe Lane are always very accommodating toward emergency appointments.