• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Possible dentists: Southport

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
St Paul's Square Dental Practice in Southport also offers treatment for phobic patients, according to the BDA website...
(2010 Update) They have received good feedback from one regular poster who acted on our suggestion some time ago.

Also 10Dental
10 Scarisbrick New Rd, Southport PR8 6PY:
Stephen Dodd offers hypnosis to help with anxiety and needle phobia

Roe Lane Family Dental Practice
133 Roe Lane
Southport
Lancashire
PR9 7PN

Dr Denise Ann Ashworth
The Village Dental Practice
Address: 26 Station Road - Ainsdale
SOUTHPORT
Merseyside
PR8 3HS

All these are listed on the BDA website as treating phobic patients, so it may be worth contacting them and finding out more about them :)

Last edited by a moderator:
Hello! Just to quickly say that my regular dentist is Mr McLean at Roe Lane Family Dental Practice & myself & my mum cannot praise him enough! (I'm sure the other dentists at this practice are brilliant too!) He quickly puts us at ease and he always recommends the best, least stressful & least painful option for any problems. Also, the practice at Roe Lane are always very accommodating toward emergency appointments.

Back