• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Post 4weeks extraction

A

Afaridnomore

Hi,

I had a upper molar taking out about 4 weeks ago now. It's almost healed now however the past few days it's sore to eat on I can feel one small lump at the side it's not very painful. Any suggestions on what it might be? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Hi,

I had a upper molar taking out about 4 weeks ago now. It's almost healed now however the past few days it's sore to eat on I can feel one small lump at the side it's not very painful. Any suggestions on what it might be? Any answers would be greatly appreciated.

Thanks

Could be a tooth chip working their way out. Not that uncommon actually. i actually had a chip go "*knock knock* surprise" about 6 months post extractions. I gave it a week to try and work its way out but i had to go get the little booger yanked since that one was painful to eat w/ if i had my partials in.

Back