Pretty much most of my cusp came off due to a large filling :(, with pics terrified/shaking

L
Pretty much most of my cusp came off due to a large filling :(, with pics terrified/shaking

Hey,

I had 3 teeth filled including a deep cavity on a lower left molar and just my luck about 2 weeks ago it cracked a little on the edge due to it being way over filled, I went to the dentist and she said it was fine she wasn't concerned at all, filed it down a week later a little bit more come off and now quite a lot of it has come off, the filling is still intact and hasn't moved It doesn't hurt to eat on that area nor is it sensitive. I'm shaking uncontrollably at this point and crying my eyes out :( I'm f***** terrified!

IMG_2070.jpg

S

ScaredyCat22

Re: Pretty much most of my cusp came off due to a large filling :(, with pics terrified/shaking

Hey,

I had 3 teeth filled including a deep cavity on a lower left molar and just my luck about 2 weeks ago it cracked a little on the edge due to it being way over filled, I went to the dentist and she said it was fine she wasn't concerned at all, filed it down a week later a little bit more come off and now quite a lot of it has come off, the filling is still intact and hasn't moved It doesn't hurt to eat on that area nor is it sensitive. I'm shaking uncontrollably at this point and crying my eyes out :( I'm f***** terrified!

View attachment 1067

go back to the dentist, since you have no pain I doubt you need a root canal but more than likely will need a crown to hold your filling and tooth together.