• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Query redness

A

Angie xo

Hey
So I've been experiencing soreness now around 3 weeks, I've the dentist again in 2 weeks for a follow up to this.

But he checked the tooth and although it was sore when he tapped on it, he didn't have much concern and said that he'd xray this time round if still bothering me.

But now this past week I've been experiencing sensitivity and like a sore gum, I managed to get a photo as best I could, it's literally up in below my nose everytime I press it I feel it throbby sore.

I'm just wondering should I ring the doctor for antibiotics or play it out till I see the dentist again

It's not a proper tooth pain thank good, but it's definitely sensitive and throbby and now more so the gum then anything.

Attachments

• Screenshot_20211107_215932_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    Screenshot_20211107_215932_com.android.gallery3d.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 17
No point in taking antibiotics, it will just mask any symptoms before the dentist can see you. I'd wait a bit if you possibly can.

Back