• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Recs for an NHS dentist in Manchester

R

rgibson82

Hello! I'm looking for a dentist that will be sympathertic to my nervousness, I havn't seen a dentist since my teenage years and I'm ashamed to say that long standing infection has gotten worse and worse and is finally at that point where I need treatment. I've done all the usuals, asked my Doc for a referral, registered with one that seems ideal and uses The Wand, but has a 4 month waiting list, I'm contacting a few from the advice of the 111 service. But which dentists have you used that have been particularly understanding?

Sevena

Sevena

Super Moderator
We have a dental review section of the forum. It's called "Dentist Reviews and Recommendations" and is the last section on the forum homepage. From there you can navigate to England and then North West - or simply use the "Search Forum" function and search for "Manchester".