• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Red, Painless Bump on Frenulum...

K

Kraggy

Good morning everyone,

Its been a while since I last were here for another question, But unfortionatly I have a new thing to ask which is driving me crazy...

The doctor has Diagnosed be with Hypochondra a few month's ago, for this I am following therapy and the like...

Anyways, I was brushing my teeth this morning and had a quick look at my mouth to see if I noticed anything strange...Unfortionatly I did & it scared the hell out of me...so now I am here to ask for what this could be, other then the big scary C-Disease. :(

Its about halfway down my Frenulum (The thin line under your tongue) Apperantly they're called the Werton's Ducts or something like that, its a slight swelling on both sides..but this morning I noticed that one side is slightly more swollen & colored red!

Now, after about 2 weeks of beeing pretty calm and relaxed I once again am feeling very anxious and I cannot make a dentist appointment during the weekend..so I was hoping what could cause a slight red swelling on the frenulum, slightly on the right side...

Im sorry if I´m a bit of an anoyance, but it would really help me calm down if people had some relieving answers..

Kind regards,

Kraggy.

There can be all sorts of changes in the oral cavity as it's a pretty active area with lots of things going on in there. Keep an eye on it, and see how it's doing after a week.

Back