• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root Canal/crown major pain in the...

S

ScaredyCanine

Mouth. A few weeks ago I posted about my awful root canal. Well, the dentist who did the original procedure went into labor and is on maternity leave before she could do the crown prep, so I had to have it done by a float dentist. He was nice, but i really liked the dentist i had been working with. Plus he had much bigger hands so it was very awkward... AAAANND half way through the procedure he realized he didn't have all of the bits he needed AAANND they didn't have the temporary cement for the temporary crown. So now I'm in limbo, having to wait until next monday to finish my crown prep, then it will be another two weeks before I get my permanent porcelain crown, I'm starting to feel like this tooth is cursed, haha.

Anyway just wanted to give an update. Does anyone else have experience with a tooth that is cursed like this?

Yes I have a cursed tooth and it keeps haunting me too. I had a rct that got infection under it and it has been a year but I have finally got the tooth finished on a re treatment and am hoping it settles now to be crowned in some months time. :butterfly:

Dr. Big Hands took a leave of absence, so I have to have a third dentist from this clinic finish the crown prep and pushing everything back another week. Further confirming that this tooth is CURSED!

It's pants isn't it :grouphug::grouphug::grouphug:sometimes it feels never ending you have my sympathy. :butterfly:

Back