• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Root Canal in an hour and a half

S

ScaredyCanine

T minus 90 minutes until my root canal. We've been short staffed this week so i've worked 7:30 am to midnight the last two days, which is good because I haven't been fixated on my appointment, feeling a little nervous, but I know I can do it.

Everyone send good thoughts!

Best of luck to you :thumbsup: , I hope it goes really well for you!! Let us know how you got on :grouphug:

You have my good wishes too, it will be over in a flash :thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::thumbsup::grouphug: We'll be here waiting when you get back Good luck :clover::clover::clover::clover::clover:;)

It went well, no pain, lots of weird vibrations and noises, but I cranked up my iPod and got through it. Thanks for the words of encouragement. Next step, go back for the crown in two weeks, I'm becoming a pro *that pays to get stuff done*

WhoooooooooooooooooHoooooooooooooooooooooo :cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer::cheer2::cheer2::cheer2::dance::dance::dance::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::dance2::yayy::claps::claps::claps::claps::claps::thumbsup::butterfly:

Back