• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Root canal not treated tooth half way chipped off scared out my life

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
I know it's not the coolest advice to get here on the forum, but the best thing would be to get it checked.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
Do you have a regular dentist you can call? I agree w Enarete, If not I would see if you can get into emergency dentist just to at least look and be reassured and hopefully they may do something to help ease any pain. I know I go to an emergency dentist and he wants to make sure people leave out of pain and are very reassured w an affordable plan to help them w any situation. I hope you are not in too much pain.

J

Jas400

Do you have a regular dentist you can call? I agree w Enarete, If not I would see if you can get into emergency dentist just to at least look and be reassured and hopefully they may do something to help ease any pain. I know I go to an emergency dentist and he wants to make sure people leave out of pain and are very reassured w an affordable plan to help them w any situation. I hope you are not in too much pain.
No I don’t I’m 9 moths prego also no pain just scared of it being open

Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

Verified dentist
The molar broke because of a cavity.
No I don’t I’m 9 moths prego also no pain just scared of it being open
if it’s not causing you pain I would recommend waiting with treating that tooth until you recover from the delivery.