• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

scared and nervous

Mikey Boy

Mikey Boy

earlyer this month i was givin some antibiotics to get rid of an infection from a tooth ache after the swelling went down i stoped taking em and now the swelling is back im taking the antibiotics again wat esle should i do :(

Hey
I assume that the cause is a tooth:confused:
If this is so, it is important to realize that antibiotics are very limited with their effect when it comes to the teeth, they can not really get to bacteria that are sitting in the tooth.
The antibiotics can help if the bacteria spread outside the tooth and also in a limited way.
The only way to get rid of bacteria that sit in a tooth tissue is with a dental treatment. If the fear from the dentist is the main reason fro avoiding the dentist, this website is a great source of information and support.

:thumbsup:

yea im suppoesd to have a rootcanal done soon but i have very little money so i dont know wat to do