• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Scared

C

Care1973

I have a partial on top now and I am have the last 5 of my teeth removed and getting a full upper denture. When I got my molars removed it was in 2 visits just numbed up wide awake and it was fine healed fast no problems. Now I gotta get front teeth removed and I’m freaked out. Removal of molars was a piece of cake is There a chance these will come out just as easy

Hi Care1973,
not a dentist but have seen few front teeth extractions and they seemed far easier than molars. If you found molars being a piece of cake, I am very sure you will be fine with the front teeth too.
Is there anything particular you're worried about regarding this?

Front teeth are easier to extract than molars, 1 root instead of 2 or 3 :)

Care1973

I've had front teeth, my 5 front teeth on the bottom pulled and they were the easiest by far, way easier than molars and very quick. I hope it is just as easy for you! Wishing the best for you in this and that those who are helping you are kind and compassionate along the way!

Back