• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Should I be worried?

S

Sweet82495

I was really bad about the only brushing my teeth 2 times a week I started brushing my teeth 3 times a day last week and using mouthwash when I made an appointment for the dentist my gums have already gotten Pinker and none of my teeth are loose do I need to be worried or did I catch this in time?

That's great that you have stepped up your oral hygiene game. Great Job! I noticed when I was more consistent my gums were a lot pinker! However, regardless of how well your gums look, you still need to visit the dentist because of 2 reasons- 1 you may need some little fillings now...better to get it now than a big crown later. 2. you need to get regular cleanings for optimal dental hygiene so that you don't have to have expensive procedures later on.

Thank you so much. I went to the dentist on Tuesday and I have gotten ahead of it in time i had mild gingivitis so i had a regular cleaning and i need a couple fillings but thats it. My teeth and gums are a bit tender but since thats all thats wrong i am so ok with it.

Back