• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Should The Tooth Be Saved..?

L

lleigh26

Hi..

I’ve Been To The Dentist Today & Asked Them A Few Questions Regarding A Broken Premolar.. The Whole Crown Is Gone But I Have Bits On Top Left.. The Tooth Isn’t Giving Me Any Problems Yet.. & I Have Got My X Rays.. I’ve Done Some Research & Have Seen That People Have Crown Lengthening Procedures & Then A Crown Fitted.. Spoke To The Dentist About This Who I’m Not Very Confident In & She Said About Having It Extracted But I Thought That A Tooth Should Be Saved If Possible.. The Root Is Intact With No Infection.. Surrounding Gum Is Healthy Looking.. She Said She Wouldn’t Refer Me Unless I Have Two Other Fillings Done First.. I Feel Like They Just Want Me To Pay Out More To Them Instead Of Letting Me Go Elsewhere.. Any Advice Please..? ?

If it's the same one you sent me the photo of then there's absolutely no chance of fixing that one. (If it isn't then please disregard this message.)

Back