• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Sinus infection/upper denture

S

Sheri

:confused:Day 7 of having my denture..Saturday I knew something was wrong, headache, face puffy, and I hurt. I felt like I was going in reverse....Sunday I started some meds, laid around all day.. Today, Monday, I feel I'm back on the mend.... My denture comes out easier and no stinging, no headache, feeling in general better. So once the sinus infection is gone, each day should get better. I was really doubting my decision on getting my denture. Today I can smile again, and then I remember why I got it. My teeth no matter how much money I put in them, my teeth were ugly, I wouldn't smile....Now I'm going to smile:jump:... Thank you, So glad I found this group!!! Sheri

Hello,
sinus infections are NOT fun..Everything aches! your nose, ears, teeth...I'm on augmentin for mine..Only two days left of medication but it still feels like I have the sinus infection...I'm glad you are feeling better and can take your denture out easier...Every day should get better...Take care...

Back