• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Six Monthly Check up on Tuesday

G

Geraint

I have my six monthly check up on Tuesday with Miss Potter, hopefuly everything will be fine. I will let you know how I get on.

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
All the best for Tuesday, Geraint - let us know how you get on :hug5:!

Steve In Cleveland

Steve In Cleveland

Forum Buddy
Good luck Geraint! And congratulations on taking such good care of your teeth!

carole

carole

Super Moderator
I think if I remember correctly Miss Potter is a very good dentist that you left and returned to through moving. If I am wrong sorry, but Miss Potter seems to stick in my mind as being very good as expressed by a couple of people on here.

Good luck wishing you well with your appointment :clover::clover::clover: :butterfly:

Kim

Kim

Good luck for tomorrow, and I am sure you will be fine.

Kim

FearfulInMA

FearfulInMA

Super Moderator
Staff member
Good luck to you! I just had mine today and don't have to go back for another 6 months! I hope that the same is true for you :)