• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

sligo connacht area ireland

J

joe 123

:odoes anyone know a good dentist who does sedation in connacht ireland
im a nervous wreck and really need to get my teeth sorted soon
tooth ache just begining to get going and i cant put it off any longer
thanks in advance
joe

just found this a thread referring to oconnors in sligo on boards.ie
has anyone been to this practice and know what they are like
im going to have to go somewhere monday and am petrified

No, but thanks for posting that thread - I might extract (sorry) the best bits and list them as possibilities. Internet forums are a pretty good way of getting recommendations because they likely reflect genuine experiences and in this case are recommendations from people also having experienced the sedation you want. So it's worth a try and better than just taking total pot luck on Monday. Good luck.
Of course with the right dentist - i.e. a nice one - you may not actually need sedation anyway but going somewhere with that option is a good idea if you think you would prefer it at this stage.:grouphug:

thanks brit
got my appointment for this evening at 6.15
they were really friendly on the phone and promised we would only be chatting today.
i checked them out on the web and they have a page on sedation so they should know what they are doing
https://www.ocmdental.com/
ive provisionally booked my sedation appointment for thursday but would love to get a review or some feedback from someone who has been with them before that

:jump:Well all I can say is im blown away.
The whole experience with patrick in oconnors was so easy Im embarassed at how scared I was
Ill write a full review in the review section when I get time.
The only negative I could give was the price.
It was 250 euros just for the sedation
But in fairness how can you put a value on something as lifechanging as this.
I got the tooth out and some caps on my front teeth so now for the first time in years i can smile without being embarrassed.
So if your a basket case like me in the west of ireland have no fear
there is an easy way.