- Mar 9, 2022
Hi! I got a filling last month and today I was eating a salad and I felt something hard in my mouth. I immediately panicked and went to the bathroom and saw this brown line at the edge of the filling.
- It could have been there before today, but I know it's new since I got the filling.
- I think I may have eaten a small pepper or cucumber seed, and it was hard.
- I am so worried my tooth broke or something or my cavity is coming back.
- Can this be normal at all? I am so scared. Picture is attached.
- I will also note, I have a cleaning scheduled in 10 days. Should I call the dentist or can this wait until then? Anything I should look out for?