• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Small hole

S

staze

I have a tooth at the back that has been pushed out off alignment with my other teeth. The other day while enjoying Christmas dinner I picked what I thought was a bit of ham away from this tooth anyway I can now feel a smallish hole with my tongue no pain as of yet so fingers crossed eh
Any ideas what this is will it get worse ???

I think you would be best going to see the dentist as soon as the holidays are over and have them check it out.
Best tackle a small problem than wait for a bigger problem and pain to start. :butterfly:

I'm still on holiday at the moment but today the gum around this tooth has become pretty red in colour and it feels as of it may be swollen but not much the tooth next to this does have a slight gap from where it was filled to the gum could it be this that is causing the issues

Maybe. Try doing salt water rinses and keeping it really clean until you get to the dentist.

Back