• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone with an extreme fear of the dentist or dental phobia. Please note that this is NOT a general dental forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Snap in dentures with mini implants

T

Toweltossedin718

I have had dental issues my whole life.My story is just like everyone else.
I have been saving and starving and saving for years and can finally afford mini implants and snap in dentures. My journey and choice insprired by glitterheadprincess
Has anyone out here gotten this proceedure and can tell me what to expect? Help

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
Hi there,

great to read that you are finally able to afford the dental work you have been saving for so long! Well done! I just saw that you haven‘t got any reply so far, which is a bummer. Maybe there is currently no users with this kind of work. Have you got any information from your dentist so far?

All the best wishes

T

Toweltossedin718

Hello and thank you !!
I have had a terrific consult and I am a canidateb for this proccedure with a great result.
I did so much research eventually i stumbled upon a youtuber junepenny who documented her whole exp. I am using her dentist he has been very informative and his staff reaches out ofter to check in ..
I am doing dental toursim and jist got my passport yesterday..now all thays left is figuring this out with getting time off to go

Enarete

Enarete

Super Moderator
Staff member
This sounds good. It sounds like you had a consult with at one clinic, but you will do the procedure in another clinic, abroad, if I got you right?