• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

snap on smile

libs

libs

I have due to corrective work been left with several front teeth that are different colours, i have been reading about options like veneers but they are so expensive its going to take some time for me to save up for that, but i also saw something called snap-on-smile, does anyone know anything about these? and i cant find them outside of the usa , i am in the uk , i would appreciate anyones reviews and any dentists thoughts on them here. I just want a smile i dont have to hide for once :(

They're OK for very short term use, but they aren't meant to last more than an hour or 2.

Don't know of a UK stockist, sorry.

you mean be worn for more than an hour or two at a time? or -last- i think we might be talking about different things because these were meant to last aprox 3-5 years , i didnt see how long you were meant to wear them at a time though..i dont want to put website details in this because im not sure if the forum rules allow it

As far as I know, the snap-on smile thingy is only supposed to be used for special occasions like an evening out or weddings or that sort of thing. It's not something to be worn permanently. You are allowed to put up website details here (as long as you're not blatantly promoting your own business).