• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

So nervous because I have a dental appointment tomorrow

L

Lucas phobic

After 3 years without going to the dentist, I have had an appointment monday. She found 7 cavities :cry: (a reccurent cavity under an old filling, a deep cavity between 2 teeth, 2 cavities in my wisdom teeth that need to be extracted and 3 other cavities) and my next appointment to fix my teeth is booked tomorrow. I am really nervous and need :XXLhug:

Hi
I also have an appointment tomorrow and am terrified.
Am on antibiotics for infection but basically have a broken in half wisdom toot, cracked deep filling, chipped tooth and a crack at gum line.
So nervous but can't wait to be out of pain.
What time is yours?

Hi Emmaw,

My appointment is booked at 3 pm. And yours?

The dentist planned to remove my filling and to drill out the cavity which is under this filling tomorrow. On the x rays, the cavity seems to be deep and close the nerve...

Hi Emmaw,

My appointment is booked at 3 pm. And yours?

The dentist planned to remove my filling and to drill out the cavity which is under this filling tomorrow. On the x rays, the cavity seems to be deep and close the nerve...

That sounds the same as what I need doing to one of my teeth. Keep thinking he's going to find loads more stuff wrong as I've had twinges from loads of teeth lately but nothing like the pain I've had this week.
My appointment is 10.10 and whilst I am truly terrified, I am looking forward to being free of this pain and free of worrying about how long to leave it until I go.
Hope you get on OK.

I recently started going to the dentist after a 17 year absence, and I need 9 fillings. I'm really nervous to get them done, I start the actual filling process Tuesday the 27th. I'm getting 9 filled in 3 appointments. The 27th, the 31st, and June 3rd.

I just keep thinking about the end process. I have my 6 month checkup already scheduled, once these 3 appointments are over with my teeth will be in working condition again and I'll have nothing else to worry about!

Hi Lawlcano!

I hope that your dental treatment will be pain free...

Hi Lawlcano!

I hope that your dental treatment will be pain free...

It will be, and so will yours! Nerves are impossible to stop completely...but everything will be okay!

Back