• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Somewhat dental phobia related, health anxiety, OCD, etc.

Z

zombiegroupie

I haven't been on in a while since my dental problems are cleared up for the moment, thankfully. But, I'm having my scheduled c section delivery in just over 2 weeks and I'm frightened to death. Much like my dental phobia, I have a medical phobia as well.

I'm not necessarily afraid of needles but I'm afraid of being numb, being dizzy, being sick, etc. Not being in control of myself, having to have drugs,....I am so scared.

My first was an emergency after a long labor and so I wasn't expecting it, this time it has been booked in and I've been worrying for months but now it's at the worst, I only have 2 weeks left.

Any advice? :(

I'm sorry that u don't have any advice as I know I'd be in the same boat... But just wanted to say how excited I am for you that baby zombie is on the way!!!

Best of luck!

thank you :) I'm trying to see the positive but absolutely blinded with fear too

Back