• Welcome! This is a forum for anyone who is affected by a fear of the dentist, dental phobia, or specific dental fears.

We are lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators. Look out for the "Verified dentist" badges. If you are a dental professional who likes to help, please join our community!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Southampton, Hampshire

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
We have received the following recommendation:

"I would like to recommend Dr Clare Chevasse at Titchfield Dental Clinic... she was absolutely amazing in helping me overcome my phobia. After 40 years of not going to a dentist I now attend every three months without a single concern and this is all down to Claire and her wonderful team!! I cannot recommend them more highly!"

Clare Chavasse
Titchfield Dental Health
63 Southampton Road
Park Gate, Southampton, Hampshire SO31 6AH

01489 581158

The URL is http://www.titchfielddental.co.uk/

F

Findles

Caring dentist at Titchfield between fareham & Southampton

Having seen this practise recommended on here went myself & what a relief to find somewhere where ALL staff care from my initial phone call to dental nurse & dentist.
Cannot rate highly enough for patient care & understanding of the nervous patient :

titchfield dental health
63 Southampton rd
Park Gate
Southampton
Hants
SO31 6AH

Tel: 01489 581158

www.titchfielddental.co.uk

Last edited:
F

Findles

We have received the following recommendation:

"I would like to recommend Dr Clare Chevasse at Titchfield Dental Clinic... she was absolutely amazing in helping me overcome my phobia. After 40 years of not going to a dentist I now attend every three months without a single concern and this is all down to Claire and her wonderful team!! I cannot recommend them more highly!"

Claire Chavasse
Titchfield Dental Health
63 Southampton Road
Park Gate, Southampton, Hampshire SO31 6AH

01489 581158

The URL is http://www.titchfielddental.co.uk/

Tried myself after reading this, thank you !!! 1/4 way through my treatment programme now & am feeling almost excited about each visit !!!! :giggle: