• Welcome to Dental Fear Central! This is a place for mutual support and any questions you may have that are related to dental phobia, fear or anxiety. It is run by volunteers with first-hand experience of dental phobia and anxiety together with dental practitioners who like to help. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dental practitioner. If you'd like to use all the features of this forum and share your own experiences, or if you are a dental professional who would like to contribute, register now.

We strive to promote a safe, friendly and trustworthy environment with our team of moderators monitoring all discussions daily.

Spalding Lincolnshire , IV sedation.

L

lincslady2

Hi, I have a finally found a wonderful Dentist, he is kind, patient and extremely understanding of fears and phobias. Best of all he also offers IV sedation, which works wonderfully well, I can't remember a thing about any of my extensive treatments. I hadn't seen a Dentist for many years, after several appointments I now have no pain or discomfort, my teeth are in great condition now too.
This is a small independent private practice. All of the Dentists, nurses and other staff are really friendly. I'm so happy that I finally found the courage to face my fears! :)

ERNEVALE HOUSE DENTISTRY
24 STATION STREET,
SPALDING,
LINCOLNSHIRE.
PE11 1EB.
TEL. 01775 723191.

Last edited:
P

pamela radley

hi im in lincolnshire do they still do iv sedation

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
letsconnect East Midlands 0