• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Spam Dental Office/Dental Practice Posts

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
I'm really sick and tired of dental offices/practices submitting fake reviews of themselves, so in this thread, we'll publish their URLs.

If you own a dental practice/office, and the fake review has been sent in without your knowledge, please e-mail us and we will remove the mention. You can find a "Contact Us" link at the bottom of this page.

Re: Bye bye spamsters

www. perfectsmilespa. co. uk

Spam coming from @perfectsmilespa.co.uk

Last edited:

www. bristolfamilydentalcenter. com

spam coming from spouse of owner

www. perfectsmilespa. co. uk

Spam coming from @perfectsmilespa.co.uk

Lol why am I not surprised to see that they're from 'ornchurch ? ;D

Perthshire and Edinburgh

Wow - I've been terrified of the dentist for years but cannot thank the Cherrybank Dental Spa team enough for all they have done for me!! These guys have thought of everything - unlike any dental practice i have ever been to - and that has been a few!! I'm a raving fan - and never thought I would say that about a dentists!!:jump:

Re: Perthshire and Edinburgh

Oh great :jump::jump::jump:!!! Interesting to see that you share the same name as your dentist according to your registration e-mail address - what a wonderful coincidence :yay:

Oh great :jump::jump::jump:!!! Interesting to see that you share the same name as your dentist according to your registration e-mail address - what a wonderful coincidence :yay:
:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO: Thank you, I have been so depressed since my last dental appointment which turned out to be a disaster, I really needed a good laugh. :jump::jump::yay:

:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: Oh dear!!!! I'm with ButterfliesInHerEyes, thanks for the cheer-up! ;D

Back