• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Stroud, Gloucestershire - Paul Hughes

letsconnect

letsconnect

Administrator
Staff member
Paul, a dentist in Stroud, has contacted us with the following information:

Paul Hughes BDS DPDS MFGDP
Confident Dental and Implant Clinic
Cotswold House, 37 London Road
Stroud
Gloucestershire
Phone: 01453 764287
Email: [email protected]

Services offered:

TLC, Enhancing Control (stop signals, TSD etc.), numbing gel, Inhalation Sedation, IV Sedation

About myself:

I love providing high quality dentistry and keeping people's mouths healthy and looking great. Unfortunately lots of people are highly anxious which can provide a major barrier to having such treatment. Having 2 family members who are anxious about various aspects has given me a good insight into that!

It is very satisfying to be able to help people manage or overcome their anxiety and be able to have dental treatment that they need.

Having over 13 years experience treating all manner of patients in general practice, I've found a caring approach often goes a very long way. However, more recently I have undertaken additional training in the provision of inhalation sedation (happy air) and intravenous sedation to help both those patient with high levels of anxiety, or undergoing longer procedures.