• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Successful Check Up

G

Geraint

I had my six monthly check up, and scale and polish this afternoon. My Dentist Miss J.L.Potter has moved to a new practice in Chester. I saw my hygienist Gill Stagg first she was very happy with my teeth and said there was very little for her to clean, just some light staining. The scale and polish went well with Gill stopping periodicaly for me to swallow, she has a very reassuring manner with her patients. I then saw Miss Potter she was pleased to see me and after carefuly examining my teeth said there was nothing for her to do. She noted where my lower wisdom teeth are comming through they are rubbing against my cheeks. She said that if they start causing problems I should call her.

Congratulations and well done :jump::jump::jump::jump::jump::respect::respect::respect::respect::respect:

Back