• Welcome! It's great to see you.

Most of our forum members are people, maybe like yourself, who have an extreme fear of the dentist, or a fear of specific things that they dread about dental visits. Other members have had these fears at some point in their lives. Amongst our membership there is a wealth of expertise that has been developed through having to deal with dental phobia and anxiety.

We are an actively moderated forum with a team of experienced moderators that works hard to keep the forum safe for visitors and members.

We are also lucky to count a number of dentists among our members and moderators, who can help with any dental (or other!) questions you may have. The "Verified dentist" badges will tell you whether an answer has been provided by a qualified dentist. We are always happy to welcome new dentists to our community - please do join in the discussions!

Register now to access many more features and forums!

Successful Check up!

G

Geraint

After my posting in the suport section, I am glad to say my check up went fine Miss Potter anounced my teeth and gums were fine. Just a scale and polish needed I then Gill Stagg my hygienist and she said there was very little tartar the scale and polish went fine. I don't need to go back for six months now.

D

Dave48

After my posting in the suport section, I am glad to say my check up went fine Miss Potter anounced my teeth and gums were fine. Just a scale and polish needed I then Gill Stagg my hygienist and she said there was very little tartar the scale and polish went fine. I don't need to go back for six months now.
Cool.:)

G

Geraint

I saw my hygeiniist Gill Stagg last monday for a scale and polish. She was very pleased with my oral hygiene. The scale and polish didn't take long. Unfortunately my dentist Miss Potter was off sick so my check up was re scheduled to wednesday. The check up went fine Miss Potter said that if all her patients looked after their teeth as well as I do then her work would be a lot easier.

G

Geraint

I had my six monthly check up with Miss Potter yesterday, she anounced that my teeth were fine and I needed no treatment. I then had a scale and polish with my hygienist Gill Stagg this went fine as she said there was very little for her to clean. Dont need to go back for six months now.

G

Geraint

I have my six month check up tomorrow, hopefully all will be well. Unfortunately I,m unable to drive at the moment due to taking eye drops, so am having to look into public transport to get to my dentist's surgery.

P

patient

how about a taxi

G

Geraint

The check up went fine no treatment needed. I managed to get to my appointment and back by public transport. Although the journey took longer than It would by car.

G

Geraint

I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter - my dentist, she was very pleased with my teeth, no decay visable. She took some x rays, and will contact me if there are any problems. I then saw Gill Stagg my hygienist, for a scale and polish. She was also pleased with my teeth.

Dr. Daniel

Dr. Daniel

Verified dentist
I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter - my dentist, she was very pleased with my teeth, no decay visable. She took some x rays, and will contact me if there are any problems. I then saw Gill Stagg my hygienist, for a scale and polish. She was also pleased with my teeth.
Wonderful. How was it to you? beside the fact you heard only good news regarding your oral health, how did you feel anxiety wise?

G

Geraint

I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter. All went fine no treatment needed. Then I had a scale and polish with my hygienist Gill Stagg. I don't need to go back for six months now.

krlovesherkids777

krlovesherkids777

Super Moderator
Staff member
:cheer2: :perfect: :welldone:

Geraint! So glad to hear it sounds like everything went well at your appt on all levels!!! So happy for you!