• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Successful Check up

Good for you for being so proactive about your dental health. That's a big goal of mine for when all the actual treatment has been completed, so you have inspired me with this post.

I had my six monthly check up this morning with miss potter everything went fine she said ther was nothing for her to do. Then a scale and polish with Gill Stagg she was very impressed as well as there was very little tar tar there. i dont need to go back for six months now.

After my posting in the suport section, I am glad to say my check up went fine Miss Potter anounced my teeth and gums were fine. Just a scale and polish needed I then Gill Stagg my hygienist and she said there was very little tartar the scale and polish went fine. I don't need to go back for six months now.

After my posting in the suport section, I am glad to say my check up went fine Miss Potter anounced my teeth and gums were fine. Just a scale and polish needed I then Gill Stagg my hygienist and she said there was very little tartar the scale and polish went fine. I don't need to go back for six months now.
Cool.:)

I saw my hygeiniist Gill Stagg last monday for a scale and polish. She was very pleased with my oral hygiene. The scale and polish didn't take long. Unfortunately my dentist Miss Potter was off sick so my check up was re scheduled to wednesday. The check up went fine Miss Potter said that if all her patients looked after their teeth as well as I do then her work would be a lot easier.

I had my six monthly check up with Miss Potter yesterday, she anounced that my teeth were fine and I needed no treatment. I then had a scale and polish with my hygienist Gill Stagg this went fine as she said there was very little for her to clean. Dont need to go back for six months now.

I have my six month check up tomorrow, hopefully all will be well. Unfortunately I,m unable to drive at the moment due to taking eye drops, so am having to look into public transport to get to my dentist's surgery.

The check up went fine no treatment needed. I managed to get to my appointment and back by public transport. Although the journey took longer than It would by car.

Glad to hear things are going well for you

I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter - my dentist, she was very pleased with my teeth, no decay visable. She took some x rays, and will contact me if there are any problems. I then saw Gill Stagg my hygienist, for a scale and polish. She was also pleased with my teeth.

What a great testimony Geraint!! :dance2: :welldone::cheer2:

I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter - my dentist, she was very pleased with my teeth, no decay visable. She took some x rays, and will contact me if there are any problems. I then saw Gill Stagg my hygienist, for a scale and polish. She was also pleased with my teeth.
Wonderful. How was it to you? beside the fact you heard only good news regarding your oral health, how did you feel anxiety wise?

I had my six monthly check up this morning with Miss Potter. All went fine no treatment needed. Then I had a scale and polish with my hygienist Gill Stagg. I don't need to go back for six months now.

:cheer2: :perfect: :welldone:

Geraint! So glad to hear it sounds like everything went well at your appt on all levels!!! So happy for you!

See you in six months

I had my six monthly checkup yesterday with Miss Potter all went well with no treatment needed. Unfortunately my hygienist was isolating after testing positive for Covid19 so I will have to go back in December for a scale and polish.

Back