• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Supplements or vitamins I can take to speed up healing after oral surgery?

J

Jesswithrow_

Hi there I just had my wisdom teeth taken out I am 26 years old female. I am currently taking fish oil vitamin c and a multi vitamin but I was wondering are there any other supplements that I can take to help speed up the healing process or give my body what it needs? I’m on day 4 and still in quite a bit of pain as well as I will be running out of painkillers later today so I’m kinda freaking out. I have low pain tolerance as well.

Don't know of any specific supplements that would help but the pain after surgery is usually the worst after the 3rd or 4th day. Hope things start improving for you tomorrow. If you haven't checked it out yet you may find this guide about to expect during healing helpful.

I have taken whats called opc 3 after any procedures its a strong antioxidant and its healed nicely everytime.. its a powder suppliment I order online

Back