• Dental Phobia Support

Welcome! This is an online support group for anyone who is has a severe fear of the dentist or dental treatment. Please note that this is NOT a general dental problems or health anxiety forum! You can find a list of them here.

Register now to access all the features of the forum.

Surgery tomorrow.

T

Travie87

Good Evening Folks. I got My abcessed tooth taken out last week and the infection from said tooth is healed up. Having said that My surgery is set for 9 am in the morning. This will be My first surgery in My 31 years on this earth and I am of course very nervous about tomorrow as one would expect. Please pray for Me and My Wife and My 2 Daughters. We'd greatly appreciate it. Thank You.

Last edited:
Best of luck. If all goes right I should also have a wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow which will require healing, eating liquids, etc.

Best of luck. If all goes right I should also have a wisdom tooth extraction tomorrow which will require healing, eating liquids, etc.
Its not tooth related surgery. It's Heart Surgery.

Sending you prayers and well wishes Travie, may all go well. :clover: Keep us updated

Wishing you the best of luck and a speedy recovery :clover::clover::clover:.

Let us know how you are once you're well enough :XXLhug:

Praying for a good surgery and healing!

Good luck on your surgery thedogdemon!!!

Thnking and praying for you and your family Travie!!

Wishing you and your family well Travie! Please let us know how it goes when you can!

Back